Location: 2nd Floor, Great Hall
The merchants are nestled in the Great Hall on the second floor of the facility and are accessible via the grand staircase or elevator.
- Bob Wood – Wooden wall hangers, hiking sticks, and canes.
- Celtic Wolf – Damascus and plain steel knives, drinking horns, carved jasper and jade jewelry, etc.
- Egill’s Woodstuffs – Weaving looms, fiber equipment, jewelry, mirror boxes, and furniture appropriate for SCAdians of substance. (Website)
- Miriam’s Yarns & Fibers – Yarns, fibers, notions, embroidery floss, and used silk sarees for material. Also, coffee, rum cake, notions, and maybe some surprises! (Website)
- Munitions Grade Arms – Rattan, armor, helms, spears and more! (Website)
- North Star Armoury – Viking, Anglo Saxon, and medieval jewelry and accessories with a curated selection of books.
- Spotted Sheep Farm – Icelandic lamb and adult fleece, sheep’s milk fudge, handmake bone textile tools, and historic replicas. (Website)
- The Not So Ugly Duckling – Beaded jewelry inspired by medieval and Renaissance artwork.
- The Scented Peacock – Handmade historic cosmetics and perfumes dated from the Middle Kingdom of Egypt to the 1650’s. Chair massage by a Licenses Massage Therapist also available.
- UnCommon Clay – Hand-made period and period-inspired pottery. (Website)
Merchanting at Regular Event
Merchant registration is closed at this time. Thank you for your interest! If you’d like to reach out to our Merchant Coordinator, please contact the Honorable Lord Brendan O Corraidhe.