- The site has a limited number of cabins, reserved for Royalty and others with special needs.
- There will be a populace area in the permanent pavilion (near the front gate). Please be aware that the pavilion will be in use for other event activities.
- Food is available for purchase from a Breakfast Tavern and the Kiev Pierogi Hut.
- Please note: The kitchen sink is not available to the populace for washing dinnerware or cooking items, nor should the sinks in the bath-houses be used for this purpose. Both the Tavern and the Hut will have ample supplies of disposable dinnerware, so feast gear is not necessary at these locations.
- The bath-house has multiple showers, toilet stalls and sinks, male and female. They are somewhat rustic. It’s a camp.
- Rite Aid
267 N Main St (OH 58), Wellington, OH
- Discount Drug Mart
814 N Main St (OH 58), Wellington, OH
- Gas Stations
- Wal-Mart Supercenter
46440 US 20, Oberlin, OH
- Brumfield’s Village Market
816 N Main St (OH 58), Wellington, OH
- Geyers Fresh Foods
209 E Herrick Ave (OH 18),
There are several restaurants in Wellington, within 15 minutes of the site. You will find fast food restaurants along OH 58 north and south of town, and sit-down restaurants in the center of town.